Friday, September 16, 2005

Some photos


Here is a picture of my washing machine dial. I took this photo to work and had someone translate it for me. Unfortunately my washing machine is now broken, but I'm telling you it was my ayi who broke it, not me! Now the dial doesn't go around by itself anymore. I'm trying a load at the moment but I can't get it to spin.



Here is a picture from Senior School training karaoke and talent night. This guy Roy was so funny, he dressed up like a woman and danced around. We were all killing ourselves.

This guy on the right, Mike, was hilarious as well. On top of this picture he had a picture of the same body but with a shirt on. Then he ripped it off. The skit was about a Mr Hong Kong competition.




Here I am engrossed in Karaoke and looking like an idiot with my eyes closed! Oh well, as long as it gives a few people a laugh. I'm here with Merlin, who does not look like an idiot, the saving grace out of the pair of us.





Here is a cool dish I had at this restaurent called People's 7. At this restaurant you have to work out a puzzle in order to get in through the front door, and into the toilets. Its quite a cool place. This dish is cut up raw brocolli and the bowl its in is made of ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UMMMM raw broccoli!!!