Monday, July 11, 2005

A huge thanks...


A huge thanks to my great friends Az and Dingo, who put up with me for 7 WEEKS while I stayed at their house during my homeless stage prior to departing for Shanghai (via Brisse and Singers). And an extra huge thanks to Az for coming out in her car to look for me when I got lost on her street one night. I rang her and managed to tell her I was lost at which point my mobile battery ran out. It would have been good if I stayed put until Az found me, especially since I was actually at number 70 of their street, their house being number 78. Nevertheless, I know South Blackburn pretty well now.

I have experienced some wholesome vegan cooking but I probably wrecked the nutritional value by eating chicken schnitzel sandwiches at lunch (go Gazza and Jules!!) (but not all the time!).

Anyway, with any luck I might see these guys in China sometime next year.

No comments: